View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 09:25 AM   #29
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Internal strength in bowling, fencing, golf, etc.

Quote:
Kevin Leavitt wrote: View Post
Whatever....I know kokyu when I see it and feel it and it looked like kokyu to me. Sorry I didn't pass your "get it test". I am trying really hard to become a member of your club but apparently I am not possible of passing the muster.

Best way to not get involved is to simply not respond. Just when I think you are a reasonable guy that has good intentions of sharing information, you turn around and bite. Don't get it, but that seems to be par for the course between us for whatever reason.

I have no problem disagreeing, but please the attitude and "superior" attitude is what is disturbing to me.

Probably right. Maybe we need to steer clear of each other for a while.
Don't miss the point, Kevin. Over and over again, the comment has been made that the things you're saying show that you don't understand. Repeatedly, you come back with something saying that you MUST understand... after all, you're a "teacher". I'm not "superior" (but thanks for the personal slam), I simply think it needs to be pointed out each time what is happening:

(1.) You infer you already know these things, thus protecting your status as a "teacher".

(2.) I say you don't know these things and I couldn't care less if you claim to know them... you need to get out and see them, just like other teachers on this forum have done and who are now getting ahead of the game. My worry is about students being assured by some "teacher" that they already know everything. I've been a victim of that myself. If it's "superior" to point that out each time, then I'm guilty.

Regards,

Mike Sigman