View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
David Orange
Dojo: Aozora Dojo
United_States
Looks like Fukushima WAS a Nuclear Explosion

In various threads, I've been criticized for saying a nuclear plant could "blow up" or "explode," spewing nuclear material around the area and resulting in many deaths.

While the Fukushima disaster has not yet produced any great number of verifiable deaths and the government is covering up medical information on children with thyroid cysts and tumors, bleeding, etc., new information suggests that the explosion was NOT a hydrogen explosion, as TEPCO claimed, but an actual NUCLEAR explosion:

"‘I watched video of the Reactor 3 explosion,' said veteran Japanese nuclear-reactor designer Setsuo Fujiwara. ‘There was an orange flash, which suggests the temperature must have been thousands of degrees centigrade before the explosion. Then there was black smoke.' Fujiwara insisted to me that a hydrogen explosion created white smoke and steam, as witnessed after the Reactor 1 building was torn apart. He continued, ‘The second piece of evidence is that plutonium was scattered about after this blast. Plutonium is consistent with the mixed oxide fuel [used in Reactor 3]. The third point is that the Reactor 3 building was bent like candy, unlike the Reactor 1 building, where the steel framework remained intact. So this could only mean it was a nuclear explosion.'"
http://enenews.com/reactor-designer-...highest-levels

Not pleasing to me, but it does need to be established that nuclear plants can blow up with nuclear explosions and spew "contained" nuclear material into the environment.

Now the question is how to disarm ALL these ticking time bombs. The US has many such facilities as the GE reactors at Fukushima, many of them situated on earthquake fault lines and many of them leaking and releasing nuclear contamination on a regular basis.

There should be no question remaining that nuclear power CANNOT be safely generated over a long period of time. It's far past time to decommission EVERY nuclear power plant in the world.

"That which has no substance can enter where there is no room."
Lao Tzu

"Eternity forever!"

www.esotericorange.com