View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 08:12 PM   #32
crystalwizard
Dojo: Aikido of Dallas
Quote:
les paul wrote:

I guess the 15 years of XingYi and Bagua tought me nothing about Chi/ki.
As evidenced by your previous post it didn't.

Quote:
les paul wrote:

With a name like crystalwizard I hope your not one of the mystic wacko's I was talking about. I find them all like children playing in a small sand box oblivious to the rest of the playground.
It didn't do much for your attitude either. I might suggest you dont be so hasty in judgement. My handle has nothing to do with what you surmise.
I have to wonder if you have actualy gotten to know any of the 'mystic wackos' you have judged before judging them or not. Matters not really. I find your attitude to be a lot like a small child. A child that doesn't understand the new kid from a different culture that just walked into his school and so he starts taunting, bullying and making fun of the new kid instead of trying to get to know and understand the differnces between them.

Quote:
les paul wrote:

Let me give you a real not so mystic message

Lao Tzu in the Hua Hu Ching once said "The Road Your Traveling Doesn't Exsist"

Some real advise
Let me give you a very real non-mystic message:
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Frankly, I'm relieved you didn't learn anything more than you did in those 15 years.

A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror