View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #110
yugen
United_States
Re: Mike sigman's internal strength parameters- Have you guys read this; really!

Quote:
Alfonso Adriasola wrote: View Post
In that case whatever you're doing it doesn't seem to be improving your mood.

Wer'e having a discussion about internal strength parameters, hopefully improving the quality of the discussion a bit. Are you sure that this depends on you having the big stick? What if you're unable to manhandle some excellent athlete of the western kind? Does that mean you know nothing about internal strength?
This started as a thread about discussing internal strength parameters according to Mike Sigman's parameters or so I'm inferring from the title. No one from ILC posted on this thread or added to it until Joe Brown decided to turn it into a "I'm going to call out who I don't think is deserving of the neijia title"

If you want to discuss the "parameters" as you'd like to define it then go ahead. But I could just as easily start throwing out names from Ueshiba, Tim Cartmell, Dan Harden, Sam Chin, etc - call bullshit on it and start an argument all based on my "validity" of sitting behind my computer and pointing to some other guy's blog.

In short, being a troll unfortunately still succeeds in getting the responses trolls seek.

Ryan
Seattle