Also, I am impressed by his (possibly shamanic) ability to be in several places at the same time:
- one week a month in Osaka,
- a regular presence at Hombu Dojo
- quite frequently in several places in Tanabe
- very often at the Sunadomari's
- yet most of the time in Iwama.
Which leads me to the idea that he may have divided his self between several bathrooms.
Enlightened spirits can do that you know - when you are over 50 you can never pass a bathroom; and being able to use more than one at the same time, is truly being in nirvana