1) After each class, you bombard your Sensei with plenty of questions.
2) You complain if you can't go to class this week
3) One of the most frequent things you say to your parents is "grab my wrist".
4) Taking your school bag off your back looks more like a Naname Kokyu Nage than anything else.
5) You think that doing 6 Aikidō classes per week is an excellent reason for not going anywhere for the holidays.
6) Several times a day, you're caught in Seiza position, with a Bokken in your belt, just about to deliver a full hearted Tsuka Ate into the solar plexus of an imaginary opponent.
7) You can wake up all the people in your house just by doing a Kiai.
8) Often you write
in your notebooks.
9) You dream of one day training with people like Moriteru Ueshiba, Hitohiro Saito and others.
10) You think Shikko is a very efficient means of moving around.
11) You think that crowds are excellent opportunities to train Tai Sabaki, Tai no Henka and Irimi Tenkan.
12) Daily toughts often include things like "hmmm... So basically, Aikidō is Daoism in action".
13) You say Domo Arigato Gozaimashita after diner.
All of these criteria apply PERFECTLY
to me. So... I may indeed be an Aikidō addict.