View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #23
Flintstone
Dojo: Wherever I happen to be
Spain
Freaky! Re: Gyaku hanmi vs gyakute-dori

Quote:
Maggie Schill wrote: View Post
Please stop stalking me and picking on me for no reason. I already blocked your friend for stalking me to my dojo's website where he found my personal contact information to harass me. I don't want any more harassing emails from supposed grown men.

You know what I meant in regards to hanmi. You just want to pick a fight. Now I think grown men like yourselves have better things to do than to pick on and beat your chests at little girls. Leave me alone, or be nice. I give you only those two options.

Thank you!
Excuse me?

1. Check the date of this post. You'll probably find it to be 3 days ago.

2. Stalking? Picking on you? Listen, you ask "standing side by side", I answer "none". If I'm standing side by side with someone, no foot will be forward. You don't like my answers and that's plain fact.

3. Harassing? Who? Me? What's your definition of harassing? Are you making a case on me? Go leave me alone. You ask, I answer. That's the forum dynamic.

4. Pick a fight? Just because you don't like us "meatheads"? Check your wording in recent posts, along with the timing of them all.

5. Beat my chest at little girls? Now I've heard it all. OMG. A gokyu who don't want to listen to her elders is what you are. No chest beating here, just reasoned answers to your questions. But you don't seem to like the answers given, since you're not looking for answers, but for reinforcement on your own opinions.

Don't worry. I've already been "warned" by Jun. There's no place for meatheads in this place. Stay cool.