View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #64
Kevin Leavitt

Dojo: Team Combat USA
United_States
Re: Musings on a Hawaii IP Seminar

Zoe, thanks for posting this, although I am not sure where it came from as I did not receive this from Dan. Maybe it is an email that did not make it to my inbox yet?

In response to Rickson. I train with a former student of his now, and we do various exercise and drills that he has learned from Rickson.

There is also an assumption that I do not understand IS in anyway or that I do not employ it in anyway. I disagree.

There is an assumption that I am dismissing the value of this. Please show me where I have done this. I am simply asking for a deeper understanding of it in an integrated manner. I am at a loss to what I am failing to communicate here.

Why does any of this come across as skeptical, threatening, or dismissive? I do see the value in the training and only want to further my understanding of this in an integrated and contextual manner.

I believe that several of you only want to see things the way you want to see them at this point, and you have made up your mind about me and what you want to project on me about my beliefs, thoughts, attitudes, and abilities. I am severely disappointed and let down by this. I have no clue as to why this has happened or gone in this direction.

This is very bizarre to me and I simply do not understand.

I am pretty much finished with this and probably with Aikiweb in the future as I do not see a community that is open to critical discourse or discovery here any longer.