View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 10:26 AM   #5
DH
United_States
Re: What is the One Point?

Quote:
Mark Freeman wrote:
Dan,

I'm not here to defend Mike, I'm sure he can do that for himself, but your post is a supreme case of "The pot calling the kettle black". A shame, because you could have just answered the questions posed or ignored them, your choice. You have chosen to lambast a mans character, through hearsay, and then chided him for lack of heart. I'd say "pots and kettles"!

The question posed at the head of the thread was from a complete beginner to aikido, he will no doubt be more confused, not less, by the track of this thread to date.

I was enjoying your posts up till now

regards,

Mark

Mark
It was a public seminar. Mike will dig around.

It was not the questions. I never talk about who I train with anyway. It was the constant and continued tone from him.
Pot and kettle? I don't see it. I've told guys flat out there are better ways, and I have critisized and challenged arts methods all while finding ways to be decent while doing so. If you notice I never got mad at Jim. No big deal. I hope to meet the guy. The way Mike is on the web is the way he is in person. I lost track of the insults he has tossed my way. Most of us disagree at points sometimes strongly. He is in a class by himself for insults tossed my way.
I have left off damaging commentary and the many detailed stories I have been told. At one point severl months ago I told some guys "Enough. I don't want to hear anymore."

If you note anyone who has trained with me talks about what a gentleman I am.

Cheers
Dan