View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 09:41 AM   #2
DH
United_States
Re: What is the One Point?

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
Who was this teacher and where did this happen, Dan? And before I check into it, do you want to modify your comments any? When you say "his students", are you be any chance meaning the attendees at some workshop? I.e., by that logic you were a "student" of his.

Let me know. This one sounds so good that I may be able to find someone who was there that can give me the lowdown on what happened. I always like a good story. However, self-glorifying stories tend to be something I'd prefer not to see in the martial arts.

Mike Sigman
Do I want to modify my comment any?
Self glorifying?
Before you "Check into" it?
My god Man. The things I have heard about *your* antics are deplorable.What a laugh
I have trained with folks who trained with you. You are the one -not me-who should be careful about what you say.

I asked Jun to edit an earlier post to be nice to you leaving out an unkind referrence about my experiences recently with folks who know you. And this is what I get for my trouble.

OK, I've had a enough. So here it is.
I have now trained with over a dozen people who have personally trained with you. Add to that several who attended your "workshops." And sat at tables with masters, teachers and students alike. Their thoughts on you were shared openly with folks chiming in at will. Pretty much I got;
1. That you are dispicable human being. My judgement of your personal character was spot on -I'm rarely wrong. And that got you banned from E-budo. They went on to tell me even more "Sigman stories" their phrase for the many unkind, and awfully rude things they know about you. Their words not mine.

2. That your skills do not qualify your superior attitude. Yes they said you had some stuff but ...engh! No big thing. And after getting a taste of me. After me going in a nobody and being humble and then them feeling what I could do to them... then getting hugged by me and me making them laugh- they were even more disgusted by *your* attitude. Why do you make enemies? I can't figure it out.

3. Five of them offered me money to teach them what I do-after spending many hours with me. In fact they wouldn't let me go till way after the thing ended. At the seminar folks were bouncing off me and when they did their leg things in push hands I didn't move at all. and I showed them some breath work to add strength to their legs.

4. Several have now come here along with a MMA guy they knew and have taken a private workshop on internal skills. Sitting in my living room I decided to share with them the many times you have told me I was full of crap and I don't get it. They died laughing, now having had a close up and personal taste of you and me.

Oh well.
I don't like you Mike. Not at all. You are, as I guessed, pretty much not liked..period. Where you go you leave a bad taste in peoples mouth.
You forgot in your internal training to work on ...your heart Mike.

Call me a lair, tell me I'm all external, and go rate more Chinese masters by warching videos.....Fine by me. As I discovered- your not worth my time

Bye bye now
Dan

Last edited by DH : 07-13-2006 at 09:46 AM.