View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 10:31 AM   #44
Dojo: Seiwa Dojo and Southside Dojo
Re: Non-Japanese Shihans?

Thanks for all the info everyone. I never expected this thread to go multi-page

Oh and as for this post from Alvin:

Hello Chris,

I hope Mr Diffin, who posted this issue of : Non-Japanese Shihan will contact you and resolve his question. And for everyone else that this issue was not answered, But was bounced around and no one had a concrete direction to follow. I appreciate someone who has a recommendation and resolution in solving this issue. I hope the host of the Aiki Web will contact Mr. Li and work together to help all the members of the Aiki Web find a common ground where we all can find a honest answer to ones posting issues what ever it maybe. The majority of the issue is posted by beginners who are looking for answers to there individual problems. The Aiki Web is source of posting,resolution, and direction in the Aikido or MA community.
Umm, I didn't know there was an "issue". I was curious as to the number and names of any non-Japanese Shihan...that's it. As Sigmund Freud once said "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

"A pacifist is not really a pacifist if he is unable to make a choice between violence and non-violence. A true pacifist is able to kill or maim in the blink of an eye, but at the moment of impending destruction of the enemy he chooses non-violence."