Thread: Ueshiba's Aiki
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #530
DH
United_States
Re: Ueshiba's Aiki

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Interestingly it was the Shihan that Stan trained with who revealed that Ueshiba was not a daily presence at Hombu. I know someone else who personally trained there who echoe's that same comment, and also said when he showed up training would change and they would begin....pushing on each other.
So I guess Mr McGrew is calling Stan Pranin and a veritable host of Aikido's shihan all liars.
Poo poo Mr. McGrew.
Dan
I meant to say this
Interestingly it was the Shihan that Stan trained with and interviewed from all over Japan who revealed that Ueshiba was not a daily presence at Hombu. I know someone else who personally trained there who echoe's that same comment, and also said when he showed up, training would change and they would begin....pushing on each other.
Stan was the one who originally was shocked to find this out. Did he have an agenda too Mr. McGrew? He was also stunned to find out about Daito ryu and Ueshiba's true training history. All you have to do is ask him.

So I guess Mr McGrew is calling Stan Pranin and a veritable host of Aikido's shihan all liars who somehow had diverse but similar agenda's. Isn't that a bit ridiculous?
Poo poo Mr. McGrew.
Dan

Last edited by DH : 11-17-2011 at 02:23 PM.