View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 08:41 PM   #67
Josh Lerner

United_States
Re: *Tentative* dates for Akuzawa (Aunkai) in Seattle, WA 11/3-11/4

Quote:
Kit Leblanc wrote: View Post
Dang! I had a prior commitment with a combatives seminar down here.

I really wanted to roll a bit with Ark, and see Rob again.

Would have liked to meet Ron Tisdale, as well, I am always interested in the reasonable point of view in your posts.

Sounds like there is a Seattle "study group" developing? I should make a point to drop in when I am up north, I know Neil is always game for a roll!

Josh - I'll show you the gun grappling in vehicle stuff we did if you'll show me the stuff you guys did with Ark......

Sounds like good training, sorry I missed it.
Meeting Ron was another highlight, actually. I could tell who he was when I heard him from across the dojo. "Wow, that has to be Ron Tisdale. He talks just like he posts."

And Neil and Chris' group is great to work out with - dedicated and serious. I've only been up there once, though, 'cuz Neil threw me out and told me not to come back until I had the good sense to either get a clue or, failing that, at least bring him some good Scotch.

You're on for the "gun fun for agonizing self-inflicted nerve stretch and muscle failure" trade. If you promise not to hurt me too bad, I promise to show you the things we did that will hurt really good.

Josh