View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #33
gregstec
Dojo: Aiki Kurabu
United_States
Re: some exercises for getting the structure going and why they're done

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Nope. Draw a simple vector diagram and you'll see why Nage's weight on the scale must change.

BTW (and this is for Greg S., too), I agree completely with Don Magee's signature line:

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein

If you're reduced to describing how to do things with "visualize that you're....", you don't know it very well.

FWIW

Mike Sigman

Oops.... I just noticed that James Huang deleted his post. Too bad.
I take an opportunity to inject a little neutral humor in the thread and you see that as an opportunity to take a cheap shot at me and resurrect a dead issue; so be it. Negativity breeds negativity, and karma will prevail - you are old enough to know that what goes around comes around and some day there will be a price to pay for those cheap shots. I truly feel sorry for you since I do believe you have skill in aiki but you are tainted with all this negativity and that just does not lend itself to an harmonious environment for a positive and constructive exchange of knowledge.

I also believe that you will come back with what you consider a witty counter attack to my post - don't bother since my post is not an attack on you but just a statement of my views - a real man would just accept it for what it is and let it go; which I intend to do from this point forward.