View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
chillzATL
United_States
Re: Anyone own this brand of dogi?

Quote:
Scott Petty wrote: View Post
I just returned a gi to Ebogu, due to me ordering the wrong size. I was in the processing of ordering the correct size but instead found myself surfing the internet to see what was out there.

I stumbled across this site http://aikido-japan.com/, I haven't crossed it before. Was wondering if anyone has any info on the quality/durability or comfort of their dogi.

I'm looking for a light summer weight dogi. I just moved to Turkey and the dojo has no a/c and it gets hot and humid.

I've seen some "summer" or light weight ones on other sites. I'm open for suggestions.

Oh and for the record the customer service at Ebogu is outstanding.

Domo
I can't comment on the link, but I can say that without a doubt, the ebogu hidritex gi's do their job pretty well. I have several and they got a great test at our gasshuku this year. 95 degree temps outside, probably 105+ (and the humidity! ugh) in the dojo, no a/c, 8 hours per day for a week and I never felt like I was wearing wet rug, as is the case with many gi.

did you find taht the ebogu gi was one size too small? This is unfortunately the norm for them. Their sizing chart is off..