View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 05:01 AM   #78
Pookie Pickle

Dojo: Ottawa Aikido Center
Canada
Re: best aikido you have seen

I've seen some pretty awesome people in the 7 months I've been doing Aikido, like: Robert (Bob) Saad Sensei, Claude Berthiaume Sensei, Louise Jalbert Sensei, other cool people like: Tai Sensei, Richard Sensei, Terry Sensei, Scott Roberts too... And Peter Zorzella...haha...(he's Special in a good way (his Aikido Could be described as beautiful )) etc.
So these guys -and girl- (especially the big cheeses), are really really good. Like... good, but a whole lot more than that. Like really really good. heh... but, all this goodness being said I haven't really watched them a whole lot. So as awesome as they are, I really have no idea what they're really capable of.
And then there's Gary Roberts Sensei. My Sensei. The person who (in the world of Aikido) has brought me up from basicly nothing. He, is truly amazing. And the better I get in my Aikido, the more I realize how amazing he really is. Not that I am in a position to jugde a person's Aikido, but to me, my Sensei's Aikido is the best I've seen. Not to mention the fact that he's most likely one of the nicest people you could ever meet...............heh even though he's old......hee hee
...He has taught me so much and for that I am grateful.
ps. I have also seen a few clips of O Sensei. That was so cool.

*** Summary: Gary Roberts' ***