Thread: Full Resistance
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 10:21 AM   #45
Demetrio Cereijo
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,247
Re: Resistance and realism

William Hazen wrote: View Post
On a side note it's curious to read that people have lost almost all their encounters because of Kata.
Let me rephrase, please, for better understanding

I had success in the 95% of my physical encounters thanks to kata training, in the remaining 5% (those where s**t was really hitting the fan) I put the blame of my success in sport like training.

I hate to sound like a though guy, but I've never lost a street fight when my life was in real danger, and I've been in a pair of these.

Of course your mileage may vary. This is a big word and, if we want, there's place for everybody.

Last edited by Demetrio Cereijo : 08-13-2008 at 10:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote