View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #376
MM
United_States
Re: What is IT?

Quote:
Joep Schuurkes wrote: View Post
Sounds interesting. If you do the unbendable arm with me in this way, would I be able to feel the difference? And if so, what would be different?
I would think so for the former. I dunno, for the latter. Maybe one of these days we'll be able to try it in person and you can explain what the differences were like.

If I have to give an example of some difference, though ... I'd have to say that if you only use a one-way conduit example, you're going to have a rough time getting center on contact. If you learn to use the two-way conduit example, I think you'll have an easier time getting center on contact. Not that either of those, by themselves, will give you center on contact.

Quote:
Phi Truong wrote: View Post
what about the water going up the other person's feet?
Shhhhh! That's the secret, inner teachings! Just don't mention water going up the nose technique. Or the waterfall technique of water falling down all around you then out and up all around you. Hush hush stuff.

Quote:
Matthew Gano wrote: View Post
You may be right for all I know. I get the impression that Dan is very very good and that can make very slight ability seem like nothing at all...and again, for all I know, it would be literally 0, but that is absolutely nothing, not .00000000001, which may simply seems like nothing by comparison (but might seem like something next to .00000000000000001).
Well, as you've seen Phi's response, it was a -2. I'd echo his response, too.