View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #112
yugen
United_States
Re: Mike sigman's internal strength parameters- Have you guys read this; really!

Quote:
Alfonso Adriasola wrote: View Post
Where do you get the sense I'm trolling?
Ashe's original response was an emotional one based on a statement about ILC and Sifu Chin that were derived from someone watching youtube videos. The comments about ILC didn't have any relevance regarding the topic of the thread other than to claim what ILC is 'not' but without any first hand knowledge or experience of the art, Sam Chin etc. - i.e. trolling and Ashe reacted.

Ashe then replies about it being a bit of drama. Your reply isn't getting back to the topic on hand to discuss dantien, ming men, spiraling etc.. just more of the same .. trolling..

discuss the topic, that's all I'm saying. If you want to make a determination about ILC then discuss and ask questions about how ILC is trained and what's in the system.

Reading Mike Sigman's blog just about everything outlined is part of ILC training as I know it..

Ashe btw is very humble, quite skilled and knowledgeable and I'm certain can really fight and apply his art, which I find to be extremely rare in the internal arts world.

Last edited by yugen : 11-19-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Ryan
Seattle