View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #56
Demetrio Cereijo
Spain
Re: Internal Strength in sparring

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Post Number 53 was an error

1. You have no idea who I know, where I come from and what I am capable of.
So what?

Quote:
2. I didn't bring up world class olympians...you did. Please follow along or stop talking to me.
You asked:

Why is it that the posters here over the years; have never and I mean...NEVER.... acknowledge the reports of experienced grapplers and MMA people who have stated that this feels different? When presented, they are ignored. Why?

IMO, and again, because these experienced grapplers and MMA players are not the top people at that game. When this kind of statements are done by top players, people react differently.

Quote:
3. This does not refer to me and I don't talk about instant killing and other nonsense in your reply. I have to put up with this from Mike and Michael and now you... stating things that I never said in an attempt to go after me personally. I am not going to bite to this intellectual dishonest other than to point out to anyone reading the nature and quality of those entering in stating ...I am the one pulling this B.S.
No, but you are not the one calling BS on those delusional statements made by the IP proponents.

If you have nothing better to do than to misquote and lie about things I say, then don't talk to me.

Quote:
4. I know Aikido-ka who were collegiate wrestlers who are blue, brown and black belt BJJers. Some are members here. You do a disservice to the community to ignore that or you do know and once again are being dishonest to make a point.
BJJ bluebelts are not people who I consider accomplished grapplers.

Quote:
Secondly I have sparred with men with established fight records in open rooms with dozens of people watching who have nothing to do with Aikido. I have spoken of this many times.
a. Acknowledge it, or
b. Publicly call me a liar right here, right now.
Read my previous and unedited post.

Quote:
Ignoring it and then telling me I only can deal with aikido-ka (whom you apparently despise) is once again intellectually dishonest.
What I'm saying is dealing with Aikido™ practitioners or MMA amateurs is not an homeric feat. You can deal with pros and world class sport players too, glad to hear that.

Quote:
As I said previously you have no real interest in any discussion with me, you are creating false statements I never made and trying to score points on some imaginary score card with a person I certainly don't recognize as having anything to do with my positions or opinions. Your creating a Phantom to use as a foil and talking to yourself.
This isn't a discussion and never was. I have better things to do than to talk with people who represent themselves this way. I've no interest in reading your further insults and inflamatory statements I have nothing to do with.
See ya
Dan
As you like.

But, as I said before, I'm not holding my breath waiting for the IS people playing at the top levels of combat sports.