View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 03:31 PM   #246
DH
United_States
Re: How to teach and train relaxation

I do Justin. So does Rob John So does Ark or used to. So does Tim Cartmell on a national level. So does two CMA guys I know. I also know of a just a few guys who are talking and training with some of the highest ranked guys in the UFC about this very topic.

You doubt it because you don't now of it or have felt anyone with skill. Anyone I know of who can "actually" do these things or has trully felt those who can- very naturally see it as a way to move and think in -any venue-. They, it appears, to a man, dissagree with you.
Wonder why that is?
It's like I said ten years ago on the net. They are undeniable- just not well known....here. But, times are changing.

To make things simple, Justin. If you could suddenly move around and forces coming into you are bouncing off and people tell you they cannot enter or find it very difficult to enter to do.....anything. Yet ....you have not done anything resembling a technique to them. I will bet that you ...just like all the men I have met say..."Thats valuable. How can I do that?
Power is power, throw resistance due to a connected body and the power naturally generated by one are just simply undeniable once felt. I am so sure of that that I'd say anyone with even a whisper of martial experience who could feel someone with these skills will have no other reaction.

Here, I soflty repeat. No one. Not one. Of anyone has felt this and came back here has said. "Naw its only limitied and static and really isn't worth the time. They, to a man talk about the practical use.
How'd that happen?

I believe in the fulness of time, everyone one who is not practiing these things or at least ackowledges them will find themsleves being measured....by them.

With any luck MMA will never be the same again either. At least there- many- like me, are not style brainwashed. They are also not stupid. They recognize power when they see it. And they are already getting ahead of the curve in that many of them STILL remain in and practice traditional arts as well and then go out and test them on those unwilling to fall over for them.

Should be an interesting decade. I'm looking forward to it.

Dan

Last edited by DH : 12-23-2006 at 03:40 PM.