View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #29
DH
United_States
Re: Basics, basics, basics

Quote:
Attilio Anthony John Wagstaffe wrote: View Post
As I keep saying Dan, lets see it on video, you are the man with the know how? Lets see it as well as feeeeel it Maybe it's what I do? jujutsu that is.... You are good at telling this to us, so why not let us see it? It's all I ask.....
Not interested Tony.
Neither are you really. I see no actual interest from you when I was in your town and offered to host you for free...you don't even remember it, because you never once took it seriously. No big deal to me, I don't mind the fun, but don't think for a minute I am taking you seriously either.
If however, you decide to get serious, shoot me line. I assure you- you are NOT doing what I do, and frankly you would not last a minute with what I could to you ....at will. Yes, I just said that.
I bear you no ill will. You are me on any other day. I didn't believe in this stuff either when I first encountered it...I find it sort of a divine comedy that I am now an advocate. God has a great sense of humor.

Maybe we'll meet someday. I like to think it will be with a smile and open arms. And after...beers and dinner.
In the mean time, good on you for calling people on their crap.
Dan

Last edited by DH : 06-10-2011 at 10:03 PM.