View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:02 PM   #14
Cady Goldfield
United_States
Re: On Talking About Internal Training

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Actually, I know darned well that after you've felt it and used that to learn it well enough to teach it, you should be able to communicate the basics with people who also know how to do it. I have copies of Chinese and Japanese stuff that's very clear to anyone who already knows "it". What I'm saying is that I'd like to get a little reassurance from some people other than just Dan, Rob, etc., that they know how to do it. If I get the impression that they really know how to do these things *and* they're actually teaching those things, I'll also be on the bandwagon recommending them. Fairly simple, honest idea, IMO.

Best.

Mike
That would be making the assumption that there are more than just a handful of men out there who both can do and teach the stuff and who participate on the Internet.

We can be pretty confident, at this point, that there are more than a few people out there who are capable and are training and teaching, particularly some of the old gents in CIMA; but, I have a sneaking suspicion that the number of adepts that also post on Internet forums like this one is limited pretty much to what you see here and maybe a couple other MA bulletin boards.

So, don't hold your breath waiting to hear reassurance, or anything other than the song of crickets, from anyone besides you and the short list you just ticked off, on an Internet forum. At least, not until Rob Liberti hits his stride in a couple of years. Though he probably would just say that IHTBF.