View Single Post
Old 04-11-2002, 03:01 PM   #12
Greg Jennings
Dojo: S&G BJJ
United_States
Re: Re: Re: Bunkai

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith R Lee

I'd really like to! It's hard to get away though, y'know? Too bad you can't come up to see Blok sensei next Friday/Saturday. I remeber you posting somewhere that your child has a soccer game or something, right? We'll be having two Shodan tests & two Nidan tests on Saturday around 5:30 PM, which are always fun.

Once I get through May I should have some more free time and hopefully we can schedule a trip down to the Capital City.
Hi Keith,

Soccer season is in fully swing. We have games every Saturday through the end of May.

If sometime there is an opportunity on Saturday or Sunday afternoon to get together up there, I could probably make it. Dean tells me, however, that your dojo is normally closed on weekends.

Maybe we can schedule a get together sometime further out. I've really enjoyed what little I've experienced of Yoshinkan aikido. It seems that a lot of the underlying pedagogical principles are the same as my Iwama-oriented training.

Anytime you guys are down this way, please let me know. I can open up the dojo for us to play any time (except Sunday mornings).

Best Regards,

Greg Jennings