View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 07:47 PM   #42
Misogi-no-Gyo
Re: Kototama Question

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
I admit this tickles me... "Mr. Liberty".
Um, why does a careless spelling mistake need re-mentioning?

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
Actually, no... I don't really know if it's clear what your answers would be. I just re-looked and it's certainly not clear, so I'm asking as politely as possible if you would answer the same questions you asked.
...Well, politely or not makes no difference to me. I tend to reply to people regardless of there level of politeness.

If I ask you if you find that one and one are two, there is a good chance that I may already be thinking along those lines. Besides, what would you get out of knowing what my answers are. If your stand is that a man should answer all of the questions he asks of another, then please feel right at home and answer away... I can only say that should one take that to an extreme, one would find themselves quite unnecessarily busy.

In any case, should you post a compelling enough reason, or share with us how the knowing of any of this would improve upon your own training, I might be more motivate, or even be interested enough to restate the obvious, as apparent as it seems not to be... or is it? Huh?

I no longer participate in or read the discussion forums here on AikiWeb due to the unfair and uneven treatment of people by the owner/administrator.