View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #27
gregstec
Dojo: Aiki Kurabu
United_States
Re: How Much Dan Gets Paid

Quote:
Howard Popkin wrote: View Post
Thanks Greg, but I just wanted people to understand the value that should be placed on someone who is willing to travel great distances and sleep in hotels with lousy beds just to teach someone else what used to be a highly guarded secret, only taught to one or two people per generation.

As for Joe, He conducted himself with integrity, I think he was honestly asking questions. That's why I gave him an honest answer.

How's the foot ?

Best wishes,

Howie
I am with ya - I tried my own little shot at expressing the value of what is being discussed here as well

Joe and I have had a couple PMs previously - he may come across a little blunt sometimes, but he is a gentleman and honest, I like him!

More accurate question would be: 'How are the feet?" Not as good as I would hope for at this time - getting better, but not 100% - toes on the left foot healed, but I think there was also some nerve damage in there as well along with some bone bruising; still have some pain there. The ankle on the right foot is still weak and painful in areas as well. However, all things considered, I can train for a few hours at a time without too much problem

See ya in January

Greg

ps: sorry for all the personal stuff, but he did ask