View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 09:01 AM   #1
Emil Enbuska
Dojo: Göteborgs Aikidoklubb
Sweden
Mike Sigman seminar in Pajala

Well, so, hello and everything. I've yet to introduce myself. Emil Enbuska, long time lurker finally coming out of the woodwork.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a heads up that Mike Sigman's going to hold a seminar in Pajala (Northern Sweden, far above the arctic circle. Yes, stockholmers, there's life here too), which should be cool.

He'll be going through Ki and Kokyu in Aikido, so it's likely to be highly relevant to people's interests.

(Of course, these things are pretty common in Tai Chi and what have you, so if that's more up your alley you shouldn't hesitate to come.)

Anyway, it'll be held the weekend of 8 - 9 of July, a date chosen to coincide with the yearly big market/fare-thingie held in Pajala, so that you'll have something to do besides ki'ing and kokyuing.

The price has been set to 650 swedish krona (Which should translate into around 86 $ or 70 euro)

However, I'm trying to throw toghether some kind of packaged deal with theatre tickets and wicked meals, which should go for around 100 - 150 swedish krona more, so I'll get back to you on that, if you're interested.

Anyway, the seminar's open to 30 people tops, so if you'd like to sign up just mail me at:

emi00enb[at]edu.pajala.se
(Just exchange the [at] with @, you know the drill)

If you have any questions you could just post them here (Or mail me, I suppose). Mike should be open to questions in this thread too. I hope.