View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #36
DH
United_States
Re: Restart on Jin/kokyu and "Spiraling"

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Dan, this is supposed to be a factual thread with a modicum of support to any assertions. Also, putdowns, implied putdowns, etc., need to be left at the door. Can you tell *how* your ideas work, why, etc.? In terms of relaxing and using the support of the ground, that's a mainstay of the study of internal strength and you can find it in many books. Try, as one example, Cheng Man Ching's "13 Treatises" where he mentions a number of the classical commentaries.
Regards,
Mike Sigman
Lets take a poll Mike
How many people know I am the only one who has been strongly advocating spiral energy and talking about duel spirals here?
How many know what this really is?

Your entire opener, the other thread that Jun blew up that was an outright personal attack... are all ill-disguised attempts for you shoot down what I do. You have this obsession and competition thing going on.

As for your argument here
You have no support for your assertions other than your opinion and your skill..That leaves you gaping holes in your constant harassing of me.
a. You have never adequately defined spiraling; either in what I do or in taiji theory.
b. Your videos and public teaching have demonstrated no competence in doing what I do.
What possible motive do I have in debating someone who doesn't know the subject and can't do what I do and is obsessed with shooting it down?
I'd rather wish you well in your own search and be done with it.

My continued recommendation is for people to go train with others and see what they can do. There are good players out there with theories of their own. Many of whom think you and I are full of B.S. Fine by me. I have no interest or need to compete with you or anyone else. My understanding is in my own hands to be judged and I am actually helping people and making a difference.
Dan

Last edited by DH : 08-10-2011 at 08:39 AM.