View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
MM
United_States
Re: Transmission, Inheritance, Emulation 14

Let me try this again.

I wasn't being condescending. If that's how my first post was taken, then I didn't write very well. I'll take the hit for that. Sorry, Peter. I wasn't being condescending. I have the utmost respect for you and your work.

I never meant that what Peter had done was useless. Again, if that's how it came across, I apologize, Peter. That is not my intent. If you ever put it all together in a book, I will buy it. I've previously stated as such. I've read and reread your articles. I will again. I've publicly stated "Thank You" to you several times.

Anyone can look back at my history of posts. They're all still there. None were degrading. My post was genuine in its intent. There was no ill will there at all. But, if anyone wants to read it and take it that way ... well, it directly contradicts all my other posts and there's only so much I can explain over the Internet.

But, quite frankly, I stand by my views. And if I can't have a polite disagreement with someone, then I'll bow out of the conversation completely. Just because my views differ doesn't mean I'm right and I was very interested to see other views to show me where I was wrong. Instead I get ... something else.

I'll just leave it at my sincere apologies to Peter for any confusion or miswording that I created. I had no ill will, no bad intentions, no degradation intended, no views that your research was useless, and no patronizing manner. I'm sorry if my post came across that way. I was short of time and truncated too much of my thoughts.

Mark