View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
ChrisMoses
Dojo: TNBBC (Icho Ryu Aiki Budo), Shinto Ryu IaiBattojutsu
United_States
*Tentative* dates for Akuzawa (Aunkai) in Seattle, WA 11/3-11/4

Rob and I are still finalizing the details, but it looks VERY likely that we will be hosting Akuzawa Sensei of the Aunkai this November (3-4) here in Seattle, WA. Rob John will be accompanying him to assist with instruction and translation. For those of you who were able to attend the workshop Rob did for us earlier this year, this is a chance to reinforce what you learned and, quite frankly, get to see and feel Akuzawa (Ark) in person. This seminar will be open to practitioners of all styles/arts and levels, but will be limited to 40 participants. This is to ensure no one gets lost in the crowd, so everyone who attends will have the best opportunities to learn and feel this stuff. Please PM or email me (christianmoses (at) hotmail.com) if you are interested in attending. The seminar will *probably* be $190. We all realize this is a lot, and Ark has requested that we make a discounted student rate available, so PM me for details on that as well.

More when I know it! I'm really excited to be able to host Ark here in Seattle, and encourage you to take advantage of this. It is no exaggeration to say that the two hours that I spent with him in Tokyo last October changed the way I approached my training on a fundamental level, and not a class goes by that I don't find some new way to apply what little I've learned from him and Rob.

Chris Moses
TNBBC, "Putting the ME in MEdiocre!"
Budo Tanren at Seattle School of Aikido
Shinto Ryu Iai-Battojutsu