View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 01:11 AM   #12
MrIggy
Dojo: Aikido Klub Tisa - Novi Sad
Serbia
Re: UFC 2.0 Ultimate Fighting Cancer

If he has a strong organism, he will survive the chemo, if not, he won't, unfortunately it's as simple as that. I had two family members that died from that abominating, my father and my aunt. My aunt had leukemia, she wen't on chemo, on and off, for two years. It was a war that totally wore her out and she died. My father had colon cancer and died within a year of been diagnosed, as mister Goldsbury's friend, a hollow worn-out shell. From what i learned is that there are two key things in the battle against that abomination, how strong the patients organism is, how much medication and radiation it can take, and how much progress has the disease made.

There are certain therapy's that can help in some cases. 5 years before my father developed the colon tumor , he had a benign lung tumor, he did the Rudolf Breuss diet (two rounds), the benign tumor shrunk one fifth of it's former size, he even gained weight, from 65-66 kg to about 75 kg on a height of 180 cm. He had problems with his colon from youth (lesions, hemoroids.. he was an international truck driver) that all stopped. Unfortunately he didn't continue with the rest of the diet (raw vegetables), for reasons unknown to me, and started again with his old eating habits. I personally don't think that the diet itself is a cure but can rather help the organism gain strength and cleanse it. The problem is that not everybody's organism responds well to the diet. Some people i know managed, with the diet and medical treatment, to cure themselves, for others neither the diet or the medical treatment helped. Some cases managed to cure themselves only with the diet but those ones are rare.

All i can say is that my sincerest hope is that either the medical treatment or some "alternative" therapy can help cure your son. The most important thing is to newer give up, always stand strong in front of him, everybody, family and friends. You are the most important support he has at this moment.

Last edited by MrIggy : 03-30-2016 at 01:15 AM.