View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #401
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Video definitions, "Aiki" and other terms.

Quote:
Greg Steckel wrote: View Post
?????
Er.... let me add that I had heard about well before you went and studied with Dan, Greg. Fortunately, over all this time, I've refrained from making any real comments about you personally. OK? Got that?

Now see if you (or Dan) can get away from the personal stuff and try and back up what you say you "know" with some facts we can all digest. If everyone keeps going back to the personal crap (like Skaggs' comment about "the same people"), we get caught in an endless cycle of commenting about the personalities of people that we personally don't like. There's a lot of people I either don't like or don't respect on many forums, but at least I'll debate the issues (if I'm drawn to the issue) with them. If you (the general "you") can't argue the facts or support the facts with more than vague, subjective feelings, then simply say it. Don't try to trivialize someone who doesn't kiss your butt and pretends to you that your unsupported opinion is as good as gold.

Incidentally, AFAIK, I've tried to treat you more than fairly, based on the criteria above, despite everything I've heard, felt, seen, etc. I.e., if you've got a complaint with me personally, please come and complain to my face, not to my keyboard.

FWIW

Mike Sigman