View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #19
Thomas Campbell
Re: Transmission, Inheritance, Emulation 16

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Where am I quoting Ken Cohen in this thread? Who is Ken Cohen's host? Could you try to stay on topic, please. If you have something extraneous to say, let me know and we'll get together in Seattle so you can discuss it.

Mike Sigman
hi Mike--

I was referring to a long-ago e-mail you sent. I realized it was irrelevant to this thread, but you apparently still think it might be.

No worries. I should be in Telluride next month, and I'm always happy to talk or do what it takes to reach a mutual understanding. Come and have a drink and tell me where you're coming from.

The caves of Altamira have animal figures stretched out and negative impressions of human handprints and far predate the Dao-yin drawings (note no Dao-yin explanations) at Mawangdui. None of this matters to me . . . not even the grainy films of Ueshiba Morihei. Do you know why? Because Ueshiba clearly did not know why. Or surely he would have taught his son, and his son would have taught his grandson. But he didn't. Or if he tried, it didn't take.

I am concerned with those today who are living and willing to teach and inspire.

Nikkyo can teach a lot, wouldn't you agree?