View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #182
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: What is IT?

Quote:
Erick Mead wrote: View Post
Good. Down to basics. What is 'external muscular strength'? I will state my definition, if you would be so kind.
Hold on a minute, Erick. As far as I know, nobody I know of has vouched that you can demonstrate these skills; Joep has, to my knowledge, some level of ability with these skills. I.e., you're making an assumption for us that you also have these skills and therefore your "definitions" are as valid as Joep's. I don't think your opinions are going to carry much weight until someone knowledgeable in these skills agrees that you have a legitimate grasp of the subject. Based on your theories and what you're writing (and trust me, I have enough of a background in the physical sciences to follow what you've asserted), I don't think you do have a grasp of the subject. Maybe I'm wrong.... but that remains to be seen. Meantime the rest of us have been demonstrating what we can do or know (including Joep), so why not ante-up before you make the assumed equivalency of Joep's skills and your skills?

Regards,

Mike Sigman