View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 10:47 AM   #24
David Racho
Philippines
Re: "super" high ranking yudansha?

Hi Cito,

I don't think we have met up close and personal. But if my information is correct, you're either a doctor or in the medical field. I've only heard second hand gossip, so I won't really count them as reliable. I think you did once train with the second sensei. hehehe. Other than that, no, I don't think we have met. I deal with people who know you though, so maybe one of these days (don't misinterpret; I won't make it a priority) we'll get introduced. What I mean is, if it happens.

At least one of my friends claims to be your senior under the second sensei. It's quite hard to verify since that particular sensei seems to be running out of students. He seems to be quite friendlier now and manages to retain a couple of yudansha. The rest left, curiously enough.

I like to be friends with everyone, so.. you know, I don't really like the politics in the Philippines. Government and Aikido. I'll learn from both sensei if I can, but I won't tell one about my involvement with the other (let them figure it out if they can, usually by the way you move. Maybe)