View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
Cady Goldfield
United_States
Arrow Internal Training with I Liq Chuan GM Sam F.S. Chin in Boston, Mass. March 29-30, 2014

I Liq Chuan Seminar with GM Sam F.S. Chin in Boston, Mass. March 29-30, 2014

GM Sam F.S. Chin, lineage holder and gatekeeper of the internal martial art I Liq Chuan, will be teaching a seminar in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. on March 29-30, 2014. This will be Master Chin’s first-ever seminar in Boston, and his second in Massachusetts. If you’re in the New England area and are interested in gaining internal skills applicable to virtually any martial art, don’t miss this exciting opportunity!

Time: 11am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday
Cost: $235 if registered with deposit by March 10; $250 after March 10.

33 Harrison Ave. 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02111
United States

For Liq Chuan students of all levels, this seminar will provide the opportunity to refine their skills. For newcomers and individuals who are new to internal body methods of the martial arts, I Liq Chuan offers a comprehensive introduction to the concepts and fundamentals of internal training, as well as cogent and systematic solo- and partnered exercises and drills to develop the critical skills -- including mental intent and awareness, unified body structure, internal power, and strategic connectivity -- that are universally applicable to all martial disciplines.

Here is what you will learn this weekend:
1.Taiji & Chan (Zen) approaches to learning.
2.Understand, both mentally & physically, five qualities essential to
the internal arts:
•Absorb & Project
•Open & Close
•Condense & Expand
•Concave & Convex
•3-D Action
3.To express the above qualities with a partner through Spinning Hands & Sticky Hands.
4. Strategies of action in dealing with an opponent.
5. Engaging the point of contact. What? How?

About the Location: Boston Ultimate Fitness is located in the heart of Boston’s Chinatown neighborhood, above the Silky Way building on the 7th floor at the corner of Harrison Ave. and Beach St. The location is easily accessible by public transportation including subway, bus, and AMTRAK rail service. There are several parking lots and garages in the area; parking rates average $30/day. For food, coffee and other necessities, the neighborhood is full of coffee shops, restaurants and small grocery markets.

For seminar details and to RSVP/pre-register, go to: http://www.iliqchuan.com/content/i-liq- ... -boston-ma

If you have questions, please contact: Vladimir Babarykin
Email: info@iliqchuan.by
Contact phone: 267-454-3944