Thread: Steven Seagal
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 02:21 PM   #99
John Boswell

Dojo: Aikido of Midland
United_States
Re: Steven Seagal

Do what I did, Chris: watch it with the volume OFF.

I'm just here for the Aikido.

And Iain, was that last comment directed at me??? I wasn't judging him except for the ego and weight comments. Please note I was quoting someone else. As for what I DID say: A) He's put on a buncha weight! Look at him 15 years ago and compare to now. I'm not lying. And B) He is full of himself to some degree and I'd say it to his face... respectfully! He carries himself in the public eye in a less than humble manner. If you deny that, then you're lying to yourself. But remember to I said he can back it up. Anyone that walks the walk while talking the talk will never hear me just flat out insult them. I don't have to like em, but I won't come right out and say they suck or something. That's just asking for a good demonstration of technique! (I'll pass on taking ukemi from Sensei Segal, thanks!)

MOVING RIGHT ALONG....

PS: Why doesn't Segal Sensei hit the forums once in a while? He could do so under a psudonym. Who'd know?? In fact, I'd love to hear from him and other 7th and 8th dan's on these boards. I think it'd be a great thing!

Last edited by John Boswell : 09-24-2004 at 02:28 PM.