View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 02:31 PM   #78
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Ki-Aikido or Taiji - effectiveness in developing Qi?

Quote:
Chris Hein wrote: View Post
You talk an a lot Dan. But who are your teachers? Who are your students? Where is your School? What rank do you have in ANYTHING? What organizations do you belong to. What have you publicly accomplished?
"Publicly", Dan has had some Aikido and other teachers... ones who apparently have schools, "rank", and organizations... indicate that Dan has some skills that they haven't encountered/experienced/learned from pretty well-known teachers, etc. So essentially, without getting into personal slashing, it's archived that Dan has *something* that supports what he's posting about so-called "slashing". So he's got it publicly recorded (whether I agree with him or not; whether I personally think much of his personality or not) that he probably has something along those lines.

Who's posting support for your knowledge of jin/kokyu/ki things, Chris, if you don't mind me asking?

When I see all the posters who "already have this stuff", I'm frankly stunned that Ikeda was so blind that he didn't realize the same stuff he's pulled in Ushiro Sensei to teach was already rampant in Aikido. Who knew?

Regards,

Mike Sigman