Old 07-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #17
Sam Turnage

Dojo: Grass Valley Aikiki
United_States
Re: Help keeping my dogi paints up

Quote:
Joe Curran wrote: View Post
Dear Sam,
Why not have a chat with Ramos Sensei about the problem?I am sure she will give you good info.
While you hopefully speak to her tell Ramos Sensei [Cecilia] I send her my best regards,
Cheers, Joe.
Ask my Sensei? Well Joe what a novel idea. Lol…the funny thing is that I asked her last night and after hearing her response, I laughed and said, I should have asked you about this years ago. The reason I didn't ask Sensei is that I figured that most girls don't have this problem to the degree that men do anyway because of there hips and body shape. But just because she has not had the problem does not mean that she doesn't have a solution.
Naturally I am very fond of my Sensei and think very highly of her both as a Martial artist and as a person but having gone to functions like summer camp with her I see that I'm not the only one. She seems to be very popular; seeming knows everyone and has made many friends over the years. I will pass your greeting on to her today but would also encourage you to contact her personally as well. She has been thru a lot in the past year and I think hearing from old friends that care seems to really lift her spirits. She looks great and is recovering well.

Regards,
Sam

"If we are wise, let us perpare for the worst."

George Washington