View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #355
Tenyu
Dojo: Aikibodo
United_States
Re: The fact that you believe a nuclear plant can explode....

Quote:
Oisin Bourke wrote: View Post
I have tried to keep balanced view on the fukushima situation over the past year, but I'm coming to the conclusion that this is still a potentially massive disaster for Japan. We know at this stage that people as far away as Tokyo and Chibe recieved much higher doses of radiation than were initially announced.
Oisin,

‘Your' description is very similar, nearly verbatim, to the media's doublethink. "Potentially" implies it's not already the largest industrial disaster in history. "Received" implies Tokyo residents aren't still receiving doses indefinitely into the future or that the corium in each building is no longer fissioning, in fact it's been increasing at times if you follow enenews. Tokyo's tap water reservoir is less than 40 miles from Gunma which I posted on before. The only reason fish from that region's testing above government limits now because they just lowered (link) the limits from a temporary ‘full blown crime-against-humanity' 500 bq/kg to an ‘acceptable crime-against-humanity' 100 bq/kg. I also just posted Gundersen's random ‘non-cherry picked' soil sample tests from Tokyo last month in David's thread. With all the data I've been posting it's unbelievable, not that anything surprises me anymore, anyone would consider posting propaganda articles saying only 10% of Japan's land has been contaminated. TEPCO's been building a tent around one of the reactor buildings if you haven't seen? It's not meant to contain the radiation, as that's impossible, but to funnel it out the top directly into the atmosphere to mitigate exposure for workers on site.