View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 05:46 AM   #176
thomas_dixon
United_States
Re: SD Question - Pizza Parlor Attack

Quote:
Clyde Caminos wrote:
2 wrongs don't make a right. All parties were in the wrong. Plus you have to ask yourself of all the people to cut in front of why him?

Secondly IMO if you sell enough tickets sooner or later your gonna have to put on a show. And in that location you never know who's gonna be attending.

And to me most importantly - All this could have been avoided - yes avoided had the victim kept quiet, and been humble.

Now being I'm new to the forum correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Aikido based off of non violence? If you are a practitioner are not to follow the way? Just a question as I see the comments of run - do this or do that-.

Avoiding confrontations is the best part of not having to fight one. But unfortunately in todays day and age, that is not the case or is it?
Why him? Because he told his fiance over the phone someone just cut in line and it'd be longer. And the woman heard him.

What are you talking about in your second paragraph? Think about how many people you interact with everyday, and then think about how many of them beat the crap out of you...

Not all situations can be avoided. This one? Yes. Someone jumping you while you're going to your car? No.