View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #30
Kevin Leavitt

Dojo: Team Combat USA
United_States
Re: Internal strength in bowling, fencing, golf, etc.

1. I have never said I understood anything about what you are doing.

2. I do understand a little about martial arts and efficient use of my body as it relates to what is generally what falls into the realm of empty handed martial arts. These things involve posture, balance, correct use of your mind, body, and spirit. I don't think I have said anything contrary to that.

3. I have never said that what you are saying is incorrect. Only asked questions concerning the application and endstates and definitions concerning martial effectiveness/efficiency.

It seems we both are on the same plane concerning being worrried about a teacher saying that they know everything, or things that they know very little about. I have pointed this out where I thought it was appropriate when people discuss martial efficiency or MMA.

So where is it that we have an issue between us?

Is it not possible for me to understand ANYTHING martially?

Apparently these days I need some sort of "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval to say anything at all concerning martial subjects.

I believe I have asked more questions here than I have posted statements.

I believe when I have had opinions, I have backed them up with facts from my own experiences and have stated that my opinions were based on my own experiences. I have never said that they were correct necessarily, nor have I asked anyone to prove anything.

So why is it that I apparently irritate you so much?