View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 02:47 PM   #125
Gwion
Dojo: New York Ki-Aikido
United_States
Re: How to teach and train relaxation

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
I don't remember working with you, Wayne and you said you couldn't remember who I was before. Goodness..... I hope you're not just taking another petty shot at me!!!

Since it's pretty clear that I made no statements about anybody's style being "better", I'll let that one pass, but let me make a suggestion, Wayne.... try to debate the issue factually without devolving to the the personal.

Regards,

Mike Sigman
Well I now recall only one guy from Durango, so I'm assuming that was you. I also recall no extra ki forces emanating from you. Nalawai sensei on the other hand, whew! He is either enlightened or close to it. I've never seen such a positive and wonderful Aura around someone.

I'm not attacking you Mike. I'm trying to phrase my questions in a way that won't make you get too sensitive, but I do tire of all this verbiage without getting to the point. I want the essence of your argument.

what are you trying to say? What was your purpose in your supposed 'sneaky white belt espionage' of that seminar? What is the essential point you are trying to make?

All I can get is that you are trying to say that a respected seventh Dan Aikido instructor either has a limited understanding of ki, or that his organization restricts him from talking about it, and that your understanding of ki (and jin forces yadda yadda) is more complete, and that you have the missing pieces to the puzzle that ki aikido has left out.

Give me the knowledge, tell me those missing pieces, so we can all go 'aha!' and have a wonderful realization together. It seems all you are doing is critiquing the seminar and other ki concepts without properly breaking down and explaining what you have that ki aikido doesn't.

Every time I try to make an educated guess about what you mean to say, you say 'No! that's not what I'm sayin'

so mike, as a favor to me, tell me what you are saying!

is it physics? is it jin? how does jin work? inquiring minds want to know.

and please no more copping out by pretending I am attacking you and hurting your feelings. I really just want to know the answers to these questions and wholeheartedly apologize if I'm too rough around the edges for you. I assure you I'm a kitten.

Last edited by Gwion : 12-19-2006 at 02:53 PM.