Old 08-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #28
Ryan Seznee
Dojo: Does it matter?
United_States
Re: 5th Kyu Shihan

Quote:
Szczepan Janczuk wrote: View Post
Hi Ryan,
It doesn't matter what I or Ron believe or not. Important thing is what YOU believe.
So, will you respect Ron as your aikiweb sempai and agree with his every word?
Well played, I like it. You have such well thought out posts But I don't think this forum holds any validaty as a teaching medium, so he is not a senior student so much as a random person I am conversing with, not completely unlike yourself. We are meeting as equals that are conversing (or at least that was my asumption coming into the post) not two students studing under the same forum, if it were so I want to meet the internet shihan

I also said that I annoy my sempai by arguing with them, my questions know no rank or social distinction. I am this annoying in real life I would question O'Sensei himself if he said or did something I considered to be self contradictory or wrong because I don't think that there is such a thing as perfection. I don't think he did eather, he trained till the day he died if I am not mistaken. I may and often am wrong about my assumptions that lead me to question, but it is how I learn best. I thank them for enduging me