View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 02:18 PM   #202
DH
United_States
Re: Why do you perceive "internal" superior to athleticism?

Quote:
Chris Hein wrote: View Post
Yes. What is the physical difference between the type of physical conditioning you are offering, and what someone could get from the average sports coach?
Well Chris I don't claim to know all the different ways sport coaches teach so I would not speak for them. You apparently don't know a single way IP people train. So I would offer that I teach a different way to use the body, from feet to spine to dantian to hands which produces different results from I anything I ever got from lifting and cardio, and one which I have yet to see one of your crowd copy, as their way to training usually is antithetical to this- usually evident at a touch. Which is what Jon tried to point out to you. It is a different way to organize and move your body that is demonstrable...with practical results you can feel.

Note* The tricks and magic and huckster routine you threw my way is way off the mark, Chris, though I am sure both camps found the suggestion amusing. I'm not one for tricks and magic or standing rooted in a pot either. I am interested in something that produces power that translates freely at speed.
That said, I don't want to fight about it and get you angry again.
Dan

Last edited by DH : 01-28-2011 at 02:24 PM.