View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #349
graham christian
Dojo: golden center aikido-highgate
England
Re: My Spiritual Aikido.

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
When someone comes to a public forum and discusses things in an authoratative fashion and tells people they don't get it-they need to be responsible for the pushback.
I did it.
I got significant pushback. I took the responsible coarse of action and allowed naysayers to come as I knew the onus was on me to validate my ideas -then perceived as outlandish.

It is what it is. This is martial community. That standard -to be tested-is well documented and accepted. To refuse to do so, makes its own statement to the community. Like it or not, agree or not, accept it or no...if someone is actively dialoguing with a community, there are consequences both good and bad.
I accepted the responsibility of what I was saying.
Dan
So it's all about you? That way is the only way? That's a standard? Don't think so.

Is it even true what you say as I don't think you allowed naysayes to come as you paint the picture above. In your own words you have refused many for many different reasons. As has every person in charge of anything on this forum.

I don't mind swimming against the tide so you can all be a tidal wave, it doesn't matter to me. I think your painted images are very unreal. It sounds like the wild west sometimes to me.

Peace.G.