View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
Lee Salzman
Re: Internal study - recommendation

Quote:
Chris Knight wrote: View Post
Hmm thanks Thomas. I agree. I suffer from lack of funds andfamily ties and until i can save to try to meet dan or mike or similar ive been looking online for a starter guide. I would never solely train online and my teacher trains with dan when he comes im looking for a guide in the interim to develop basics of body connection and intention etc
regards. Chris
If you don't have access to a teacher and just want something to get your feet wet, it looks like there are some Aunkai instructional videos in their online shop here:

http://www.aunkai.net/eng/shop/index.html

Maybe you've already seen them or ordered them, but in any case, either way, get those vids, watch them, dissect them, practice the material a bit every day, and rinse, lather, repeat. I had an old DVD from an Aunkai workshop I attended years ago that, if those new vids are at least as good, should really be all you need to keep you busy for quite some time.

If it makes you feel any better, there is no right way to start, so don't go worrying too much about that. Just jump in and start making mistakes like the rest of us.