View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #20
wxyzabc
England
Re: Ueshiba the monomaniac?

Well Mark I'll bow back in to say you're very wrong....further you don't seem to have given careful consideration to why only a few were ever fully advised beyond the usual. You're constant voicing to people you don't know shows that to be true unfortunately.

I have nothing against you personally Mark but I have concern for how you and a few others conduct yourself (and also the reasons why). Those with knowledge and experience generally remain quiet and don't endanger others without really knowing what they are doing.

There are high level skills outside of Asia too...but again they also stay quiet. Who is wise? you or them? hence thats why I say in the end you are taking on more responsibility than you should in many areas. Notice I haven't advised people to alter their physical make up or anything other than to take care and do what is sufficient and safe..I know some of the dangers you see.

Other intelligent people with skills have also said what is sufficient within aikido (to understand how to do taiso correctly for one)...but for some it's not enough...and that's it really..where does it end?

Now lets not have this turn into anything more....I'd just be careful what you say in a public domain. I've said a few things to show that generally people don't really have a clue what can happen...and that's a fair comment.

In the end you can show respect to the teachers...but you also have to have to show respect to everyone and protect if you can...and while you think you are...maybe you aren't.

Kindest regards

Lee