View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #96
thisisnotreal

Re: Internal Power (AIKI?)-- Players and Haters

Quote:
Mark Murray wrote: View Post
Or ... my spine is straight in the middle of me. When energy comes in from some point, say my wrist, then I have the appropriate spiraling energy going not only with that energy but also opposite it while maintaining multiple vectors of opposing spirals all around me.
come on now. you dont mean literally? :]

Quote:
When I move, I am moving my feet from my mid-lower-spine connection and not my quad muscles so that I negate any dedicated weight shifts (loading the opposite foot for the step).
how do you stabilize the hip-to-hip load on the backside of the body? how on earth do you connect strongly across the lower back in foot-to-hand connect? </end rant of delirious questions foamed to mouth>

Quote:
The grabbed hand may move, but it does so connected to my centrally held body, which includes my opposite hand so that I negate any localized, dedicated muscular contractions in my arms or shoulders. It is my mind, my intent, and my focus which creates appropriate and subtle changes within my body to keep all of this going.
that is really cool. the hand-to-hand connection sounds like it must be defining for the torso/upperbody. is it?

Quote:
It is my trained body which allows me to handle more and more energy which in turn allows my mind to create stronger and cleaner intent and focus. I am motion in stillness and stillness in motion.
more amazingly written stuff dude. it is quite a picture that you paint.
Quote:
And of course, after about 3 seconds, I lose it all. Or when I implement the motion part. But, hey, that's better than the 0.1 second of a year ago.
very very interesting.
Josh