Thread: Quandary
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 08:11 AM   #19
Bronson

Dojo: Seiwa Dojo and Southside Dojo
Quote:
I never had the priviledge of working with Kobayashi Sensei's Aikido, but my Sensei back in Israel, Eli Landau, is probably 260 lb with a touch as light as a feather.
Hey Opher,

I just heard that Landau sensei is planning on coming to this years Seidokan Summer Camp here in Michigan. Thought you might like to know in case you wanted to come to the Seidokan Summer Camp and see him again
Quote:
Kobayashi's makiotoshi was amazing... it was like being taken to the ground by a feather.
Hey Phil,

I mentioned this post to Janean Crapo and she thought she remembered you from the Seidokan Summer Camp in '94. Was that you? Anyway if you get a chance you should come up this June for this years Seidokan Summer Camp

Bronson

p.s. Sorry about hijacking this post for my own purposes. If you want to talk to me about it I'll be at the Seidokan Summer Camp this June. Stop by and I'll apologize in person

"A pacifist is not really a pacifist if he is unable to make a choice between violence and non-violence. A true pacifist is able to kill or maim in the blink of an eye, but at the moment of impending destruction of the enemy he chooses non-violence."